1. The Chat Moderator (CM) starts the chat game by writing the name of the chat game. Everyone who wishes to participate, have to send their numbers before the game starts and the CM write STOP. If there is someone who is a bit late, it is up to the CM if they will allow the player to participate in the chat game.
7. It is not allowed, to share chat game winnings with another player.
8. The CM makes the final decision.
1. Respect – Please be respectful to all chat members and the Chat Hosts at all times. Everyone should feel comfortable while in the chat room.
2. Have Fun - We encourage a good "clean" time. We enjoy the "community" atmosphere, so please keep our chat rooms a place where you would bring your friends for a visit. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to play bingo, and parents will be held responsible for the actions of minors using their accounts.
3. Be Nice - If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. A good rule of thumb is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Please just think before you write something, which is considered mean or unkind.
4. Help Others - Keep in mind we were all Bingo "newbies" once and other members took the time to answer your questions. Please return the same kindness other members have shown you.
5. Learn from Others – Violet Bingo´s chat members come from all walks of life. Please remember we may not come from the same background or culture and have different beliefs, but we can always learn something new from each other while chatting and playing bingo together!
6. Learn from Mistakes - If you are warned about your behaviour in our chat room please heed it. You may receive a warning from one of chat moderators or a written warning. We hold the right to cancel accounts for any serious breech of chat rules. If you can provide us with a legitimate reason for allowing you to continue as a member of the "community", we will consider removing any restrictions that may have been placed on your account.
7. Never Stop Growing - It benefits everyone for our site to continue to grow and evolve. We are constantly upgrading our site to ensure our growth doesn't affect your playing. Help us keep our site developing with positive chat. Please don't engage or participate in conversations that encourage us to remain at the same level.
8. Choosing a Username - Please remember we are a "community" oriented site and have a community image to uphold. No reference to body parts, sexuality, illegal drugs, rude or unpleasant language, no context spelling of any offensive matter, will slide by our rules. Some of our players do take offense, while some may appreciate the humour shown. Keep your Username clean, fun and free from any wordplay that would be considered offensive to any community member.
9. Solicitation - No solicitation of any nature is permitted.
10. Other Sites - No endorsement or promoting of any other sites is permitted.
11. Writing in CAPS - This is considered yelling in the chat world and can be highly annoying to players. Do not use caps unless requested by the Chat Moderator.